We're Good to Go
Strawberry Field is home to an interactive visitor exhibition, café, shop, calm garden spaces for spiritual reflection and - at its heart - a Steps to Work programme for young adults with learning difficulties and other barriers to employment.
As a welcome offer to our visitors, we would like to give you the chance to visit the Exhibition for free. This offer is available from 20th July - 4th August. Please book your space online using the link below.
From 4th August we will be running a special summer rate of £7.00 per person (exceptions apply) to visit the exhibition and garden with our media guide.
We have opened our booking diary until 20th September. Should you wish to make a booking after this date please contact the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note the below details:
- Bookings are for a maximum of 5 people from the same social bubble
- 5 people will be admitted at 15 minute time slots across the day
- Visits duration is 90 mins
- Social distancing guidelines apply throughout your visit
- Individuals details will be taken on arrival in accordance with Track and Test guidelines
With every ticket you will be helping to keep this important heritage site open, as well as supporting young people with learning disabilities and other barriers to employment in the Liverpool area achieve their dreams and goals.
All proceeds from the exhibition, cafe and shop sales will go directly to support our Steps to Work programme.