We're Good to Go. Find out more about what that means here.
Visiting us during Coronavirus
Last updated: 26th August 2021
We are now open and following the latest Government guidelines. Please see below for the measures we continue to take:
- Our main entrance has now re-opened for visitors.
- To help us to monitor visitor numbers, we ask that visitors book tickets in advance of their visit.
- Face masks are not mandatory, although we will encourage our team and volunteers to wear them in public areas.
- Upon arrival, we will invite visitors to use hand sanitiser.
- Café bookings must be made in advance. Please call 07407088968 to reserve your table.
- When you arrive please make sure that you have proof of your time slot on your phone or a printout.
- We will no longer have a one-way system in place.
- We will no longer require visitors to temperature check.
- All WC’s will be open and available for use.
- We kindly ask that all visitors follow Government guidelines
Importantly, if you are exhibiting symptoms or self-isolating, please postpone your visit until it is safe for you to come - a member of our team will be happy to help you re-arrange your booking.
Our priority is to keep you and our staff safe, therefore we also have the following precautions in place:
- Social distancing markers are clearly displayed and will remain, as will the sanitising stations around the building.
- Our onsite facilities are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Our Exhibition media guides are sanitised after each use.
- Outside dining is available.
- Screens will remain in place both in public areas and the staff office.
- Our team, volunteers and trainees on placement are required to wear masks in public areas (unless exempt).
- Our team are asked to wash their hands and check their temperature on entering the building.
Stay safe and well!
Please note we will be closed to the public every Monday whilst we operate a reduced week.