We're Good to Go. Find out more about what that means here.
Visiting us during Coronavirus
Last updated: 1st December 2021
We are now open and following the latest Government guidelines. Please see below for the measures we continue to take:
- Our main entrance has now re-opened for visitors.
- To help us to monitor visitor numbers, we ask that visitors book tickets in advance of their visit.
- Face masks are not mandatory, although we will ask our team and volunteers to wear them in public areas.
- Upon arrival, we will invite visitors to use hand sanitiser.
- Café bookings must be made in advance. Please call 07407088968 to reserve your table.
- When you arrive please make sure that you have proof of your time slot on your phone or a printout.
- We will no longer have a one-way system in place.
- We will no longer require visitors to temperature check.
- All WC’s will be open and available for use.
- We kindly ask that all visitors follow Government guidelines
Importantly, if you are exhibiting symptoms or self-isolating, please postpone your visit until it is safe for you to come - a member of our team will be happy to help you re-arrange your booking.
Our priority is to keep you and our staff safe, therefore we also have the following precautions in place:
- Social distancing markers are clearly displayed and will remain, as will the sanitising stations around the building.
- Our onsite facilities are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Our Exhibition media guides are sanitised after each use.
- Outside dining is available.
- Screens will remain in place both in public areas and the staff office.
- Our team, volunteers and trainees on placement are required to wear masks in public areas (unless exempt).
- Our team are asked to wash their hands and check their temperature on entering the building, along with regular testing and maintaining social distance.
Stay safe and well!