We're Good to Go. Find out more about what that means here.
Visiting us during Coronavirus
Last updated: 14th October 2020
Whilst we are excited to welcome visitors back, we have made some changes so that we can all remain safe during your visit. To limit and monitor the number of visitors we have established pre-booked entry time slots; you must book a ticket and a timeslot in advance of your visit. For now, we can accept no more than 8 visitors for each slot. Without a booked slot, for your safety and the safety of others we cannot allow you to enter.
- Bookings should be for members of a single household or support bubble only.
- To book a time slot for a combined exhibition and garden tour (visit limited to 90 minutes) click here
- Cafe bookings must be made in advance. Please call 07407088968 to reserve your table.
- When you arrive please make sure that you have proof of your time slot on your phone or a printout.
- In line with the current Government guidelines regarding the wearing of face masks, we kindly ask that all visitors to our centre wear face coverings
- All visitors must follow the rule of 6 when visiting our centre
Importantly, if you are sick or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then please postpone your visit until it is safe for you to come.
In order to keep you and our staff safe we have the following precautions in place:
- We are limiting visitor numbers to allow safe movement around the building.
- Social distancing makers are clearly displayed
- Temperature checks are in place upon entry
- Our onsite facilities are cleaned regulary throughout the day
- Our Exhibition media guides are sanitised after each use
- The cafe is open, please follow single household guidelines if you have reserved a table inside
- Outside dining is available
- The team are equipped with face coverings (unless exempt). They will manage the visitor flow around the building
We hope you have a really enjoyable visit and that you appreciate these changes are for your protection and will help us plan for a fuller reopening in the near future.
Stay safe and well!
Please note we will be closed to the public every Monday whilst we operate a reduced week.